800-892-2281 OR LIVE CHAT
Here’s a quick step-by-step to get you started!
What you need: Scissors and Yarn
1. Wrap the yarn around your fingers
2. Cut the end
3. Carefully remove the yarn circle from your fingers, leaving the middle open
4. Grab the center section of either side and pinch together in the middle
5. Cut a small piece of yarn to wrap around the middle of the pinched yarn circle and tie a tight knot
6. Using your scissors, carefully cut the yarn all the way around (don’t worry if it’s not even, you can always fix it up!)
7. Snip all longer ends to even out the Pom Pom
8. Before you know it, you’ll have a whole bunch!