Feb

Announced: “Let the Sea Set You Free” Bus Tour!

Just Announced! The Roxy Bus Tour…is coming to the West Coast!

We’re looking for those who want to live the dream of a ROXY girl. Could it be you? We’re combing the entire globe for the winner of a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Enter in person for your chance to join our ride and live the dream of a Roxy girl.

Stop by and film a video telling us what makes YOU a Roxy girl.  And in return, receive a gift card to stock up on Roxy beach essentials.  Minx Nails, food, and fun will be at each stop.  Be sure to come say hi!

• March 9th – 1st Ave. BOARDRIDERS, Seattle – 4:30pm – 7:30pm
  • March 11th – Sport Chalet, Pleasanton – 1:00pm – 4:00pm
  • March 17th – Pacific Wave, Santa Cruz – 1:00pm – 4:00pm
  • March 18th – Tilly’s, Salinas – 1:00pm – 4:00pm
  • March 23rd – Roxy Store (South Coast Plaza), Costa Mesa – 3:30 – 6:30
  • March 24th – Surfside Sports, Costa Mesa – 1:00pm – 4:00pm
  • March 25th – Hansen’s, Encinitas – 1:00pm – 4:00pmRSVP ON FACEBOOK

If you can’t enter in person, be sure to enter online:

www.roxy.com/seaforyourself

Peep this video to see the life-changing prizes you get when you become the next ROXY girl.

Other Articles We Recommend For You

10 COMMENTS

1. lais marinho says:

February 24, 2012 at 9:10 am

Hi, i’m from brazil and i saw about the promo “Let the sea set you free”, but i’m trying to open the rules but it isn’t working, can you send this for my email???

…………..valeuuuu =)

2. diane leonik says:

February 25, 2012 at 6:19 pm

link to enter online for the sea for yourself contest does not work. Please fix it so us east coasters can enter too.

3. Susie Hernandez says:

February 28, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Hello,

I love Roxy, even have a dog named Roxy. Live in my Roxy hoodies. I heard about the Roxy “sea for yourself contest” and was so excited and then read the fine print. It was such a bummer that 28 years of age is the cut-off. Roxy and I are missing out on a great opportunity to reach out to the slightly older demographic. I’m 45 but I’m always told I could pass for 10 years younger. I’m still in top shape physically and turn heads with my surfing, 32 years of surfing now, still on the shortboard. I have so much to gain and so much to offer to Roxy if only I could have the opportunity. Please consider opening the age range for the contest. Roxy girls should include women too, don’t ya think? Diversity is what makes the world go round and I’d love to see the world. Surf on!

4. Ashlei Kim says:

February 29, 2012 at 7:15 pm

I’ll be there in the pleasanton location. :D so excited!

5. aarin ashley hartwell says:

March 3, 2012 at 11:48 am

I’m so excited to make my video!!! Wish I could make it to a location- I think that would be sooooOO much fun!

6. Jay says:

March 6, 2012 at 7:13 pm

Hi, for the Roxy Bus Tour, is Kelia Moniz and Sally Fitzgibbons going to be there and sign autographs? Thanks.

7. Kalin DeLuna says:

March 11, 2012 at 8:27 pm

My daughter has wanted to be a roxy girl her WHOLE life and I hope this is her chance to be.

8. Becca says:

March 15, 2012 at 3:50 pm

Gasp! This is my dream!!! Why am I just now finding out about this, Santa Cruz is 4 hrs away from where I live, bummer… I will try to find a way there. The thought of losing this opportunity is unbearable. -Becs

9. Phamtastic says:

March 15, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Hi everyone,
    There will unfortunately be no athlete signing.

If any of you can’t make it to the bus tour, be sure to enter online instead:

Good luck!

10. Sylvia M. says:

April 6, 2012 at 6:39 am

Does the age matter because I really want to be a Roxy girl but I am only 13 years old. I love all of the surfers!! :)